12.9.12

A quick late lunch before the 430 pm flight

Restaurant - ROSA VERGE
Location - Diplomatic Area, Windsor Tower, Kingdom of Bahrain 
Remark- Pure flavor/ Lovely complimentary 

Before my flight back to Kuwait on Saturday, 25th of August and with a two-hour-and-a-half time left before boarding, I along with my Bahrain friends managed to have a quick lunch at our dearest Chefy Reander's resto named "Rosa Verge". 

Please check their website here

Honestly I was hoping to have lunch at Coco's (my fave resto btw which I will be blogging soon) in Adliya. But  when we arrive and as expected the place was full and place could no longer accommodate us. Bearing in mind the time left before my boarding, we have to look for another place to dine-thus Rosa Verge. 

We requested or rather demanded for a quick serve! hehe. Good thing Chefy was there to have a word with his crew. Sorry you guys. I really need to be at the airport before boarding. I never want the plane to leave me again for the second time around! hehe 
Food of Yet or Boi Pasta kung iaddress ko! As usual basta pasta pasok sa panlasa nya! 
I must commend this salad! Ang sarap lng ng talong! I wonder how they cooked it. Must be the parsley...
The sizzling steak.  It is not that enticing in this photo but my bf was very very satisfied with its taste.
Jina's remark --"Now this is the real lasagna"! He even said that this is way better and delicious than Coco's 'madaling-maumay-lasagna! hehe You must try this guys!
Ang sarap neto promise! 


And last but not the least - TIRAMISU! Thank you Hil for the complimentary dessert. :) super love at pasok sa taste bud!

This was my second visit to the resto and I was very happy with the food served to us.

But on a separate note though, i really want them to move to Adliya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment